Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sausage-Cauliflower Spaghetti



I got this recipe from the Food Network website. I logged on to get a recipe out of my recipe box and saw it on the home page. I had all but 1 of the ingredients so I printed it out to make the following night and I'm glad I did. It was very good. My cauliflower didn't brown up as much as theirs did and I didn't have the scallions but it was still very delish! Here's a link to the recipe on Food Network

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/sausage-cauliflower-spaghetti-recipe/index.html

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good!!! lov'in that direct link to your blog:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds yummy!! Going to have to try it sometime!!

    Also, I gave you a blog award that you can check out on my blog!!

    Casey
    caseroo7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete