Thursday, February 2, 2012

I got my craft on

I did a couple of LO's I thought I'd share with you. This first one is in my SMASH book.



I love my Smash book!! I use it more for a scrapbook than a journal. I like it cuz it's small so I can SMASH stuff in it fast while kiddos are napping.

This next one is from Halloween 2009. I got behind on my scrapbooking when my second son was born.


This is by far my favorite LO so far. I watched a video by Shimelle Laine on youtube and loved her LO. Sketch to Scrapbook Page (29.06.11)  It totally inspired me to do this.
All the paper and stickers are from Creative Memories and the punch is from Friskers. I also used Distress Ink around the edges of all the paper and photos.



6 comments:

  1. girl these are fantastic!!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smash book! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both, the book and the Frog layout, he was too cute! I loved the little legs dangling on the sides. Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete