Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Day I Fell In Love



I am having so much fun with this We Are Family Kit from Scraptastic Club!! I am scrapbooking more often and scrapbooking things I wouldn't normally scrap. As I've said before, this kit is all about family so here I go again with a layout about Chris and I. This is one of the last layouts I did with this kit so I was down to scraps. A lot of pinks and teals so I took this pic out of a broken frame and started scrapping.
 
We took this selfy on a day trip to the Oregon coast. Chris packed a picnic and we played on the beach with my dog Shilo. It was this trip that I realized I was falling in love with him. How could I not? Picnic on the beach and all.





 
 
 





 
I'm using things I would never use otherwise. I don't normally pick these colors but really love working with them. The flower pins are something I thought I wouldn't use but I used all 6 of them from this kit. If you've never purchased a kit before, check them out now. Such a fun way to scrap!!!
 
 
Thanx for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun LO! There is so much to look at, and what a great memory to scrapbook. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love how you arranged the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! So sweet too. :)

    ReplyDelete