Sunday, October 20, 2013

Heidi Swapp No Limits

 
It's Heidi Swapp time again!!
 
I got to spend some much needed time with my dear friend Kelly a bit ago and we scrapped all weekend. Oh the Joy!!! First thing we did when I showed up at her house on Friday was head to the local Michael's for some Heidi Swapp stuff. My local Michael's is a small one and never got the No Limits paper pad in so that was the first thing in my cart. I truly believe this paper line was made for me!!! I love all the colors and designs. There are many pages with cut out embellishments and journaling spots that are so fun to use.
 

The second thing in my cart was one of her stencils. I grabbed the 6 x 6 Confetti Stencil and used the stars in a diagonal line across the layout to help move your eye in the direction of the embellishments.
 
 
 
 
The delight flag was in my stash of all things Heidi. It's from her No Limits line as well.
 

 
Here's a close up of the title and journaling. I love the envelope with the journaling card in it.
 
 
 
This is by far my favorite Heidi Swapp project I've made so far. Not only cuz it's about my crazy kiddo Colton but also because I had so much fun making it.

Thanx for stopping by and go Make Pretty stufff!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the repeated arrows/chevrons and stars! My lovely in-laws brought me back some Heidi stencils when then visited the US last month (I'm in England) I love them! (My in-laws and my stencils!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout, love how the use of several small photos reinforces his happiness at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and playful page! You did a great job with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! - just like Colton....

    ReplyDelete