Saturday, August 17, 2013

Story Time

Yet another layout using the Found A Boy kit from Scraptastic Club.
 
My 2 boys fight constantly so when Gus asked Colton if he could read him a story I dove for my camera.
 

I used the Bazzill Robin's Egg cardstock as my back ground and layered the Carta Bella Friends Forever paper behind my photos. Again I used the elements stickers from Echo Park Photo Freedom 2 all over the page. The title is with Jillibean Soup Blue Corn Navy Alphabeans. I just love how the Elle's Studio Cameron Photo Frames pull your eye to my favorite photo in the bunch. I added more of the Elle's Studio Cameron Cutouts here and there and the Ormolu flair too. I used some washi from my stash on the top and bottom and no layout is complete without enamel dots or the cork arrows form Fancy Pants Designs!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love scrapping with a kit. Everything matches so well which makes it so much more fun. I think I'll be getting the add on next month just to have more stuff to play with!!!
 
Thanx for visiting me!!!

5 comments:

  1. i too love how easier everything seem with a kit! seriously cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are wonderful and those are great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable photos and wonderful layout you've made with them. They are perfect for that Scraptastic kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet ! I love the patterned papers you put together, great results (and nice blog) !

    ReplyDelete