Sunday, March 10, 2013

On A Roll!!

Told ya I caught the bug :)
 
Made some more cards and just had to share.
(disclaimer - my camera won't charge anymore so I now have to use my phone to take pics)
 
 
 
Here's an Easter card made with the Cosmo Cricket Together line again. I added stitching along the edge. Fun! Who knew I'd like to sew.
 
 
I made some glitter tape with my double sided tape. I think it turned out quite pretty for someone who tends to stay away from anything shiny. This was fun though.
 
Thanx for taking a look. I may make some more soon so come back soon please!
 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards!
    Love the colors on the first, and all the glitter on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cards, sorry about that camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards!! You did such a great job!! Not surprised one bit ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love the banner on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful projects! visiting you from Janna's class- love your work!

    ReplyDelete