Friday, April 6, 2012

Found Some Time To Scrap!!

Here's a Thanksgiving layout from 2009. I know I know I'm a little behind. BUT!! At least I'm scrappin huh?!?!!!! Gus and I had a craft day last week and I started working on this layout. I finally got some time to finish it today while Colton was sleeping and Gus was outside digging. :)
Paper is from My Minds Eye, sticker on the bottom left and right are from Creative Memories, twine is from We R Memory Keepers, Printables at top left are from http://www.craftysecrets.com/freeprintables/55-vintagecalendar2012.html



I found these beautiful vintage printables on Lori Allreds IBP Digital Downloads Pin Board on Pinterest and followed it to this site http://www.craftysecrets.com/freeprintables/55-vintagecalendar2012.html I spent all day on this blog printing things out :)

Thanx for stopping by!! Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool~nice doulbe Lo!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 2-pager, Tracie! It looks like a lot of fun was had by all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout, doesn't it feel good to get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great two-pager!! I'm probably behind more than you are! I'm so behind I have no idea how bad it is! LOL!! It's nice to get some scrapping time and get those pictures/memories recorded. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and the food looks great! I am so behind myself, it's so not funny! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I,m new here but I love your layouts and that food looked super good, Please take a little time to visit my blog and follow it. I am now your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete